Joseph Adducci and family have a long, rich history in delivering high quality and professionally designed designs for religious stained glass through Colorado and the Front Range. All of his major religious designs have either been approved by local archbishops or art committees in order to satisfy design concepts.
Enjoy our gallery of designs from the above completed projects and more:
Featured projects include:
- Church of the Risen Christ (Denver, Colorado): Features continuous uniform design of 75 panels using neon lighting in order to illuminate designs inside and out during the night.
- Crown Hill Cemetery (Wheatridge, Colorado): Tower of memories, five large windows for 5 separate clients.
- Sky Ridge Hospital (Littleton, Colorado): Non-denominational chapel.
- John Paul Church (Pueblo West, Colorado): Donor Cross welded and glass combination of Pope John Paul.
- John Paul II (Pagosa Springs, Colorado): 12 Panels
- Christ on the Mountain Church (Lakewood, Colorado): Lilies of the Field, Risen Christ, Pieta.
- St. Joseph’s Church (Roggen, Colorado):
- Our Lady of the Pines: (Conifer, Colorado) Twelve apostles, Angel, Blood and wine of Christ.
- Our Lady of Fatima (Lakewood, Colorado): Priest residence and dining hall.
- St. John the Baptist Church (Longmont, Colorado): Adoration Chapel.
- Regis College (Denver, Colorado): Meditation Center.
- Aurora Presbyterian Church (Aurora, Colorado): Chapel.
- Mother of God Church (Denver, Colorado): Confessional Domain.
- Argyle Society Retirement Home (Denver, Colorado): Metal and glass grape vine garden sculpture.
- Christ the King Church (Evergreen, Colorado): Twelve apostles.